All of our panels come with the option of single density RGB LED back lighting (static or addressable) and triple density RGBW LED front lighting (static). Both LED systems are WIFI controllable with the Magic Home Pro app on your smart phone (Android or IOS).
- Magic Home Pro is available for both IOS and Android free of charge.
- All LEDs are dimmable and have the option of being sound controlled via the microphone on your smartphone.
- Each panel has its own power supply that plugs into a standard US outlet (120v), which powers both the front and back lighting as one unified system.
- All of our power adapters work with either 110v or 220v input.
*If you are outside of the United States, you will need to buy a plug adapter to convert from the U.S. standard to your country’s standard in order to power them. The adapters are relatively cheap.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN STATIC & ADDRESSABLE LEDS?
GOOGLE HOME / AMAZON ALEXA
Our panels are controllable with Google Home and Amazon Alexa!
Want instant control of the lighting on your panels? Create and change lighting scenes in your room with the Elgato Stream Deck (using IFFFT webhooks)
how it works
All of our lighting systems are compatible with Lumia Stream. Click the button below to read more about it.
how it works
- 244 Portrait panels have one chrome fixture at the top and another identical fixture at the bottom.
- 244 Landscape panels and 334 Square panels have one extra wide chrome fixture at the top
- 444 Square panels have one extra wide chrome fixture at the top and another identical fixture at the bottom.
- All panels with RGB LED back lighting come with LED strips around the back perimeter which make the back wall glow.
*Please note that back lighting DOES NOT LIGHT THE FRONT ART UP! If you want to see your art in a darker setting, we recommend the front lighting option.